Health and Hygiene (Boys)
- Puberty refers to age where young people go through rapid physical and psychological changes.
- These changes are a natural process and are early signs of transformation from a young person to an adult.
- In boys these changes can start anywhere from the ages of 10 to 14.
- On the basis of health, environment and food these changes can occur at different ages in young boys.
- Physical changes in boys may include hair growth on body parts, oily skin, pimples, acne and growth in different body parts.
- Nocturnal emissions are not a sign of disease or of bad thoughts. Young boys can seek guidance from trustworthy elders.
- Body hygiene and clean clothes help to go through puberty in a healthy way.