- A person’s well-being and health depends on individual or personal factors as well as broader social influences.
- Relationships are social associations, connections or affiliations between two or more people.
- Supportive relationships (Parents, Siblings, Teachers, and Friends) help us to deal with the day to day problems effectively.
- It is important for young people to know that who can be approached and trusted for guidance and to solve different problems in life.
- Mostly young people ask for guidance from their parents and teachers however sometimes they seek support from their peers.
- Relationships may include family, friends, teachers, fellow students, neighbors and others.
- Mutual respect is highly important in good relationships.
Committed to changing lives