Rahnuma- Family Planning Association of Pakistan, a member association of the IPPF, is the country’s leading citizen-sector organization that works to promote Reproductive Health as a basic human right by providing sustainable and high-quality FP& SRH services to men, women and youth in partnership with government, NGOs and civil society.
R-FPAP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to demonstrate the willingness to sign and the adhere to the IPPF’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Policies Rahnuma-FPAP is seeking applications from highly motivated and qualified professionals for the position of PROGRAMME COORDINATOR PWD KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA( Based in Population Welfare Department KPK) for the project in partnership with UNFPA.
For detail please see the below mentioned job specification and TOR (attached)
- Master’s degree in public health/communication/management/social sciences or 16 years Education of equivalent Qualification and relevant experience.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 5-7 years’ professional experience preferably in programme/project management in the public or private sector.
- Experience in communications and public relations. Working experience with the Private and Public along UN system will be considered an asset.
- Experience of population program, at Provincial level and understanding of latest development will be an added advantage.
- A thorough understanding of the public system in general, and especially population mandate, policies and operations, as well as the current development topics and political issues in Pakistan;
- Excellent presentation, written communications and editing skills in English;
- Excellent knowledge of the IT inclusive of applications, Microsoft office, mechanics of the social media, digitization is essential.
- Advocacy/Advancing a policy oriented agenda
- Results-based programme development and management
- Innovation and marketing of new approaches
- Values: Integrity/Commitment to mandate, Knowledge sharing/Continuous learning, Valuing diversity
- Managing Relationships: Working in teams, Communicating information and ideas, Conflict and self-management
- Working with people: Empowerment/Developing people/Performance management
Personal Leadership and Effectiveness: Strategic and analytical thinking, Results orientation/Commitment to excellence, Appropriate and transparent decision making.
Apply with a covering letter, detailed CV latest by 25th February,2020 on Jobs@fpapak.org or to Human Resource Department, Rahnuma Family Planning Association of Pakistan (R-FPAP), 3-A Temple Road, Lahore-54000 Pakistan UAN: +92-042-111 22 33 66.
FPAP is equal opportunity Employer. (Click for detail)
Email id: email@example.com