Rahnuma- Family Planning Association of Pakistan, a member association of the IPPF, is the country’s leading citizen-sector organization that works to promote Reproductive Health as a basic human right by providing sustainable and high-quality FP & SRH services to men, women and youth in partnership with government, NGOs and civil society.
R-FPAP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to demonstrate the willingness to sign and adhere to the IPPF’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Policies.
Rahnuma-FPAP is seeking applications from highly motivated and qualified professionals for the position of Senior Researcher based in Head Office (WHO Project).
For detail please see the below mentioned job specification and TORs (attached)
||Qualification & Work Experience
||Number of Position
- Master in Public Health, Statistic, Bio, Statistic, Social Sciences, MBBS, any other relevant degree
Knowledge and Experience
- Have experience of more-then 5 years of carrying out qualitative and quantitative researches and data analysis.
- Hold extensive experience of designing data collection for qualitative and quantitative research studies in public health concerns
- Have demonstrated experience of producing research studies, publications for international or national journals
- Skill to review literature for consolidating finding for producing in the research report.
- Must have sufficient experience of working on qualitative data collected through key informant interviews and focus group discussions
- Previous research or practical experience in cervical and breast cancers is not essential but preferred
For JD, please click here
Apply with a covering letter, detailed CV latest by 03rd December, 2023 on Jobs@fpapak.org or to Human Resource Department, Rahnuma Family Planning Association of Pakistan (R-FPAP), 3-A Temple Road, Lahore-54000 Pakistan UAN: +92-042-111 22 33 66. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
Rahnuma-Family Planning Association of Pakistan (R-FPAP) is an equal opportunity employer