- Decision making is the ability to utilize all available information to weigh a situation, analyze the advantages and disadvantages and make an informed and personal choice.
- Decision making helps us to prioritize in a better way.
- The first step of decision making is to define the problem clearly.
- All possible solutions must be discussed in detail and there advantages and disadvantages must be written down.
- Solution which seems best should be selected and acted upon.
- Decision must be evaluated to see how well it has worked.
- Decision making skills create feeling of confidence and satisfaction in young people.