Culture, Diversity & Values
- No one is superior to others on the basis of color, race, religion or gender.
- To undervalue an individual or group on the above mentioned basis might disturb the harmony in society.
- Individuals from different identities must be provided with non-discriminatory environment by society for a satisfied life.
- Some values are for some specific time periods and can be changed with the passage of time through social consensus.
- Harmful values might damage the wellbeing and health of individuals ( Swara, vani, Watta Saata etc), society must identify such values and replace them through social dialogue.
- Majorities should make sure that the basic rights of minorities are being protected in a society.
- Individuals Feeling safe without any discrimination indicates a healthy and supportive society.