Job Title: Project Coordinator-WISH2ACTION (based in Rawalpindi office) for the Project in partnership with DFID.
Rahnuma- Family Planning Association of Pakistan, a member association of the IPPF, is the country’s leading citizen-sector organization that works to promote Reproductive Health as a basic human right by providing sustainable and high-quality FP & SRH services to men, women and youth in partnership with government, NGOs and civil society.
R-FPAP is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to demonstrate the willingness to sign and adhere to the IPPF’s Code of Conduct and Safeguarding Policies.
Rahnuma-FPAP is seeking applications from highly motivated and qualified professionals for the position of Project Coordinator-WISH2ACTION (based in Rawalpindi office) for the Project in partnership with DFID.
For detail please see the below mentioned job specification and JD (attached)
- Master’s degree in social sciences or equivalent.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience and knowledge of project management, analytical skills, report writing and compliance.
- Excellent presentation, written communications and editing skills in English;
- Excellent project management, monitoring and reporting skills.
- Proven financial management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Mobilization and community development.
- Confident presentation and public speaking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite applications.
- Values: Integrity/Commitment to mandate, Knowledge sharing/Continuous learning, Valuing diversity
- Managing Relationships: Working in teams, Communicating information and ideas, Conflict and self-management
- Working with people: Empowerment/Developing people/Performance management
- Personal Leadership and Effectiveness: Strategic and analytical thinking, Results orientation/Commitment to excellence, Appropriate and transparent decision making
Apply with a covering letter, detailed CV latest by 24th April ,2020 on Jobs@fpapak.org or to Human Resource Department, Rahnuma-Family Planning Association of Pakistan (R-FPAP), 3-A Temple Road, Lahore-54000 Pakistan UAN: +92-042-111 22 33 66.
FPAP is equal opportunity Employer.
For JD details (Click for JD details)
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org